Bored of your same old weekend routine? then worry no more. We’ve got your weekend fix! Whether you want to hang out with friends or family, we have curated a list of events happening in Karachi this weekend.
We’ve categorized all events for easy navigation. You can also visit their event pages for more details.
Arts & Literature:
1. Karachi Literature Festival happening at Beach Luxury Hotel from on 10th February.
2. ART is a Tony Award-winning play by French playwright Yasmina Reza which premiered in Paris in 1994 and has been performed to critical acclaim in several countries and in several languages. Now, it’s coming to Karachi! Adapted in English with an all-female cast by the Lahore Amateur Theatre Zealots, the Alliance Française and the French Embassy in Pakistan bring you a thought-provoking comedy about three friends, and one very “controversial” piece of modern art. Join us to explore this crisp comedy in a theatrical masterpiece that questions human nature and the nature of our friendships.
3. NOWPDP presents “Breathing Books” – where persons with disabilities become human books to tell their intriguing stories. Choose a book of your choice and ask questions not usually asked, hear answers not usually given.
For people coming to the historic TDF Ghar between 11 AM to 2 PM, the entrance fee is Rs 250 that includes Halwa Puri breakfast and for people coming after 2 PM the entrance fee is Rs 50.
4. Live Music Concert | The Marshalls Band on Saturday, February 10, 2018 | 08:00PM-11:00PM @ Stars Club
5. Catch AAROH live on Saturday 10th of February at Karachi Expo Center
6. Port Grand & Relinks presents Karachi Beats for all the Karachites.….
Meet Sajjad Ali and Ahmed Jehanzeb live at Port Grand on 10th Feb 2018.
Ticket Price: Rs 999/-
7. These Pepsi Battle of the Band contestants, best known for their spectacular performance on the song “Bezubaan” will be live at The Grid this Saturday. 9pm onwards.
The entry for this event is based on donate what you can.
8. Join us over a cup of cinnamon tea and scrumptious bites for an evening of soulful music by Abbas Ali Khan under the open sky at Koel Cafe on 10th February.
Outdoor & Recreation:
9. Parasailing will be held on 11 February 2018. Rs 5000 per person for parasailing, speed boat ride, wake tubing and lunch. Advance booking required.
10. The famous HUM Family Masala Festival is also from tomorrow 10th February at Karachi Expo Center
Let us know in the comments if you know of any other events and we will add to the list.